Flooring Price Comparison
A Flooring Price Comparison of An Easiklip Solid Hardwood Floating Floor to Other Types of Floors.
The table below illustrates how Easiklip compares to a similar solid hardwood flooring product and engineered wood flooring. To make the evaluation “apples to apples,” we used the following criteria:
- The shipping destination is to the California zip code (91016)
- All prices are in USD
- Prices compare a 1,000 square foot project
- Board width is 5 in. (12.7 cm)
This flooring costs comparison chart shows that Easiklip will provide the best value if you are installing it yourself. It’s perfect for DIYers because this solid hardwood flooring system installs without glue, screws or nails. Instead, Easiklip uses a patented aluminum clip. Boards snap together and float over the existing floor.
View this video first and see how easy it is to install.
Also, if you need more knowledge about installing or maintaining hardwood floors, Easiklip has a full range of helpful flooring articles. You’ll find videos, pictures, and useful links.
Hardwood Floor Knowledge Base Articles
- In-Demand Modern Hardwood Floor Styles, Colors and Specs – This article explains the five things to consider when buying a hardwood floor including the hardwood floor color, floor finishes, the wood’s texture, the type of wood and size, and the layout or pattern.
- Flooring Services and Flooring Contractors: Insider Tips for Choosing Your Best Option – Need to hire a flooring contractor? Before you pick up the phone, read this article. It tells you everything you need to know. You’ll find links to the top reliable sources for flooring contractors.
- Concrete Leveling Techniques to Prepare for Wood Flooring Installation – If you plan to install a hardwood floor over concrete that’s not brand new and level, you’ll want to read this article first. It even tells you how to level an uneven wood sub-floor.
- The Secret To Going Green With Your Flooring – Did you know that vinyl and wood engineered floors can give off toxic fumes called Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)? Learn how to go green with solid hardwood floors and why they are better for your family’s health.
- Are Hardwood Floors A Viable Option For Basements & Bathrooms? – It’s no secret that water will ruin a hardwood floor. However, with the right prep and planning, you can have hardwood in basements and some bathroom areas. Read this article to avoid expensive pitfalls.
- Reasons Why Hardwood Floors Add Value To Your Home – Are you a “flipper" or will you stay in your home for life? Find out why hardwood floors add value whether you plan to sell, stay or borrow on the equity.
Articles You Should Read Before You Install
- You Got Your Sample Pack. So What's Next? – In this article, you’ll get useful tips on how to use the samples to make the right choices. Set them up in different areas at different times of the day and get feedback from other people. You’ll get tips on how to order and how much to buy.
- How You Too Can Have Radiant Heating in Your Hardwood Floors – Thinking about installing radiant heat but want the beauty of hardwood floors? Read this article to see how it’s possible to have both when you buy Easiklip.
- The True Cost of Timber Flooring Installation and How To Reduce It – This helpful article takes you step by step through an actual flooring project. See the costs and follow an 850 sq. ft. solid hardwood floor installation.
How to Install Articles
- How To Install An Easiklip Hardwood Floor You Can Be Proud Of – See videos and photos demonstrating the exact steps of how to install Easiklip floors yourself. Save thousands of dollars and weeks of waiting by doing it yourself.
- Things To Consider When Installing Hardwood By Yourself – Here are four critical questions to ask before purchasing any hardwood floor.
- Your Easiest Hardwood Flooring to Install With No Experience – Everything you need to know BEFORE you attempt to install a hardwood floor. Excellent videos and tips floor owners need to know.
Articles About Maintaining and Cleaning Hardwood Floors
- 21 Tested Hardwood Floor Cleaner Options You Need Now – If you have a hardwood floor, you need to maintain it regularly. Cleaning with the wrong products can permanently damage your floors. This article tells you the right products to use to clean and maintain a hardwood floor.
- How Smart Homeowners Maintain Their Hardwood Floors – This article gives you the info about the types of floor finishes and the best ways to clean them. You’ll also get some great tips on avoiding scratches.
- Are You Ruining Your Hardwood Floors? Stop With These Simple Tricks – Here are four helpful tips for preventing damage to your beautiful hardwood floors. Easy to implement, these tips can add years to the life of your floor.
How To Repair Hardwood Floor Articles
- 3 Methods For Stained Hardwood Floor Repair – Got a scratch in your beautiful hardwood floor? This article shows you three easy repairs that will prevent you from refinishing the entire floor.
- How To Easily Repair and Protect Your Easiklip Hardwood Floor – This article walks you through how to repair or replace boards in an Easiklip floor. There are only seven quick steps to replacing a board.
- Get Rid Of Dents And Scratches In Your Hardwood Floor – Dents and scratches make a floor look old and worn before its time. Read how to repair dings, dents, and scratches without paying for a flooring expert.
Easiklip.com has all the information to plan, purchase and maintain your hardwood flooring investment.
You’ve Made Your Flooring Price Comparison, What’s Next?
The first thing to do is to order a sample pack from Easiklip to see how beautiful it will look in your home. You will receive a 5"x5.75" sample of each of our floor types:
You can also order individual samples if you don’t need them all.